R. Brooks Mechanical is proud to offer iWave air purification systems. iWave is an air purifying device that installs directly in any duct air conditioning system.When air passes over the iWave, the ions produced by the device reduce pathogens, allergens, particles, smoke and odors in the air. This creates a healthy environment without producing any harmful byproducts.
iWave uses a patented technology called needle-point bi-polar ionization.The technology creates equal amounts of positive and negative ions. When these ions are injected into the air, they break down passing pollutants and gases into harmless compounds like oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and water vapor (see illustration below).
When the ions come in contact with viruses, bacteria or mold, they remove the hydrogen molecules. Without these molecules the pathogens have no source of energy and die.The ions also attach to allergens like pollen and other particles which causes them to band together until they are large enough to be caught by your ventilation system’s air filter, another added benefit!
iWave’s technology generates the same ions that nature creates with lightening, waterfalls, ocean waves, etc. Nature uses energy and shear to break apart molecules, naturally cleaning the air and producing a healthy environment. The only difference between the iWave’s technology and nature is that the iWave does it without developing harmful ozone.
iWave air purifiers
- R. Brooks is currently offering IWAVE-R INSTALLATION for only $900 (normally $1100)
- Proven technology – over 100,000 installations
- Actively purify the whole house!
- Kill mold, bacteria and viruses
- Reduce allergens, odors, smoke and particles
- Maintenance free (iWave-R, iWave-C)
- No replacement parts – total cost of ownership is less than other options
- Self-cleaning design (iWave-R, iWave-C)
- Can be wired so you know it is always working (iWave-R, iWave-C, iWave-M)
- Installs in any air conditioning or heating system
- UL and cUL approved
- Three-year warranty*
At this time COVID-19 virus has not been made available for testing. However, the iWave family of products have been proven through independent lab testing to significantly reduce a wide variety of pathogens and viruses similar to coronavirus in the breathing zone and on hard non-porous surfaces. It is important to note that we make no medical claims.
*Nu-Calgon offers a three-year limited warranty on iWave products.